“Don't Feed the Trolls!"

It's been hours and hours and hours since I posted the first of my responses to PapaFreeak--and he hasn't written me back!!!!  I told my husband and son about the things that he said about how much he enjoyed reading my blog (he only hates 75% of what I post!), and they immediately said, "No, no, no!  It's a troll!  Don't feed the trolls!"  But PapaFreeak is MY FRIEND!!!!  HE LIKES 25% OF WHAT I POST!!!! That's, like, one out of every four posts!  I'm not even sure I like that many of my posts.  How could he possibly be a troll?!!!!

I feel sad.

Comments

  1. Pretty good math skills for a Humanities prof. Another avenue of self-pity sealed off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean m47h sk1llz? Hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my blog post. I look forward to hearing what you think!

F.B.

Popular posts from this blog

Gut Reaction

How to Be God-Right

Hot Button Issues, No. 4: Talking Politics

The Sworn Book of Professor Peterson

Medieval History 101: The Unauthorized Version